I love how everyone universally hates Umbridge
- slut shaming doesnt make you cool
- literally no one cares if you smoke weed every day
- literally no one
- do not be afraid to make eye contact with people in the hallway
- thank the people who serve you lunch
- say hello to the janitors
- appreciate your parents
- establish good friendships with teachers who care the most
- it wont make you a teacher’s pet so stfu
- stop spending so much time on the computer if you want better grades and more sleep
"Do you know what a mandala is?"
"Um, those are those round Buddhist art things."
“The Tibetan monks make them out of dyed sand laid out into big beautiful designs. And when they’re done, after days and weeks of work, they wipe it all away.”
"Wow, that’s, that’s a lot."
"Try to look at your experience here as a mandala, Chapman. Work hard to make something as meaningful and beautiful as you can. And when you’re done, pack it in and know it was all temporary. You have to remember that, it’s all temporary.”one of my fav scenes
"people shouldn’t take nudes if they don’t want them leak-"
*steals your phone*
"what the fuck? give me back my phone!"
WELL YOU SHOULDN’T HAVE BOUGHT A PHONE IF YOU DIDN’T WANT IT STOLEN
The Streaked Skies of by Shane McAdams
Some art is lit from within. These landscapes created with ballpoint pen, oil paint and resin by Shane McAdams are an ultimate example of the luminous. Streaked skies like this make me want to hike a trail this afternoon and watch the sunset.